Thursday, December 4, 2014

Merry Christmas!

Hi!
I'm here to isnpire you to start making your Holiday Cards!


 
This card will be on the Inspiration Journal where I and my super talened Inspiration Emporium teamies share  inspiration. If you haven't been already make sure to visit right away  - lots of amazing and inspiring projects !


Most of the supplies I used for this card can be found at ;  Inspiration Emporium.
Follow the links below and use my code peppermint to save 10% .


Paper:  Basic Grey
Dies: Spellbinders Nestabilities
Stamps:   Paper Smooches 
Ink;  Archival Jet Black
Paints or markers; Winsor Newton water colors    Gelly Roll Glitter 
Adhesive; Plus Glue tape  Glue Dots   Foam adhesive; EK tools

I also want to point out that US shipping is always just $5 and international shipping is ONLY $10! I just LOVE that!!!!


 
 
 
 

I'm entering this card for the  Anything goes challenge at PaperSmooches SPARKS and the Christmas challenge at Stamp and Create

I'm also entering this for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge  and Scandinavia Paperfun



Have a great day, hugs, Karin

6 comments:

Lisa Elton said...

This pretty frame is perfect for your adorable image! LOVE this Karin!!

Indy's Designs said...

Oh so cute and definitely inspiring!

Jenny said...

Oh this is gorgeous Karin, love how you turned that cany house into a real one..... still cute enough to eat though :0)
Thanks for playing along at PS Sparks this week :0)
Jenny x

Lynn said...

Of your journal is going to be fabulous. Love your awesome coloring Karin. Thanks so much for playing with us at PaperSmooches Sparks!

Marybeth said...

This is amazing and I love the backdrop doily!

RitaK said...

Great card. Thanks for joining the Scandinavia Paper Fun challenge. Hugs Rita